Tuesday 2 July 2013

Testimonial

Testimonial



Dear Jericho

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear people talking about Jericho is:  What an amazing product!  Just knowing that it is a product from the Dead Sea, makes it just that more interesting!  Who wouldn't want to got to the Dead Sea and experience its amazing qualities?  Better yet, now you can have it in a bottle.  With Jericho you have so much to gain!  Beautiful skin with a product that works deep into your skin with visible results! 
So many people suffer from eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems, I recommend Jericho with a smile, because I know it works.  The smell of the products, how it feels on your skin (even hours after applying it) and the results is just amazing.  Jericho has raised the bar in the sense that I compare all other products to Jericho but I cant seem to find another product to get so enthusiastic about.  I would really appreciate it if Jericho could start a Perfume line that smells like their products - I would definitely be the first one to purchase!

Thank you

Bernalize Jansen van Vuuren

No comments:

Post a Comment